Guess Who's Coming to Supper?
A host will provide a main dish and will receive information about allergies of guests ahead of time. Guests will arrive at the host's home around 6:30pm. Guests will be assigned to bring a side dish, salad, or dessert. Guests will meet at church for light appetizers 5:45-6:15 and to receive their assigned host address.
• Q: Can I request to go to a particular home?
• A: No: the idea is to get to know people you don't already know. The staff will match you with a host from church.
• Q: What are the responsibilities of a host?
• A: Hosts will be assigned guests (no more than you sign up for). You will prepare a main dish for everyone. Guests will arrive at your home at approx 6:00pm bringing a side or dessert. You will be provided with get-to-know-you questions though you may feel free to play a game or facilitate the evening as you wish.
• Q: What are the responsibilities of the guests?
• A: You will receive an email by Wednesday to let you know what side dish or dessert you may bring.
• Q: Do I have to sign up ahead?
• A: Yes. Sign ups will be open from June 1 ongoing.
• Q: Can I bring a friend who does not attend our church?
• A: Yes, if bringing a friend or neighbor please include them in your sign up count.
• Q: What if I need to change my count at the last minute?
• A: You can email email@example.com.
• Q: When will I find out my assignment?
• A: Guests will receive the name and address of their host via text message the day of the event. Hosts will find out when their guests arrive!
If you have further questions or concerns, talk to Melissa or email firstname.lastname@example.org.